Tired after a long day of meetings and stressful presentations? Wouldn’t it be awesome if you got a relaxing hair oil massage when you’re tired? But an oil massage may have you looking like a grease ball, so here are some tips to help you relax while looking like a million bucks, using affordable and highly effective ingredients.
You must have used coconut oil in the past to apply it on your precious hair and in cooking. But coconut oil is more than just that. This miracle oil - apart from being friendly to your hair is also a godsent for your teeth, food, and a perfect addition to your bath time!
Here’s a recipe for relaxing like a total boss, after a tiring day at work. All you need to do is to get three ingredients for this sumptuous DIY:
- Epsom salt: Epsom Salt increases your magnesium levels. This salt is proven to soothe muscle pain, improve blood circulation, reduce headaches and stress.
- Coconut oil: One of the best bath ingredients for soft skin, Coconut Oil, especially if it’s cold-pressed and organic has anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties that will moisturize and soften your skin while you soak.
- Lavender Essential Oil: One of the most important herbs for relaxing, Lavender is your best friend if you’re looking to wind-down.
- Use 2 cups of Epsom salt for a standard-sized bathtub with warm water
- Pour the salt and mix fully into the bath. The water mixture should feel soapy.
- Add coconut oil to the bath.,
- For aromatherapy add essential oils like lavender to your bath. Relax and enjoy some personal time for more than 12 minutes.
You can still get in some exfoliation and relax if you don’t have a bathtub.
After all, great things in life are often very simple. With The Coconut People’s 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Coconut Oil, relax and take charge of your life! Our oil comes with no chemicals or synthetic additives.